Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Reflections on week one

1.There are a few logistical issues that are going on in my life that may affect my experience in the class but for the most part I am tech savvy and up to the challenge that this course is defiantly going to offer me. There should be no tech issues as i have my own computer that I can access at any time of the day.

2.To date I haven't had any eye opening learning experiences that have changed me in any significant way that I can think of right off the bat. Most of the time when I approach learning there isn't much room in my mind that I open up because I have become jaded in the sense that I have come to think of teachers as something like machines that run over the same routines day after day and year after year. I am hoping much like my sophomore year this class will show me different.

3.I feel I'm most excited about the new approaches to learning and getting to to be involved with things that are relevant to me and my generation. I am looking forward to learning about new ways of expanding my knowledge and growing as a student before college. The class will definitely force me to put effort in to all of my work therefore it is going to better me in the way that it will get me to be accurate and take a certain pride in all of my work throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment