Friday, August 3, 2012

Assignment #1

  I'm taking this course mostly because i was in Preston's honors English class my sophomore year and it was one of my best years in terms of learning. I enjoyed the things we explored and experimented with during that year so i'm returning in hopes that it will be similar to the previous year.
  I don't have to much to be excited about at the moment but hopefully that will change in the coming weeks. The only thing that I'm nervous about is the work load but if its anything like last time it shouldn't be that hard to manage and organize myself.
  My goal for the course is to learn enough to pass the AP exam with nothing less than a 4 (my current score being a 2) My only other goal is to achieve and maintain and A through out  the course.
  By the end i expect my lexicon and ways of thinking to be stretched and vastly improved to the point to where ill be able to apply what I have learned practically to the real world and my actual everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment